Beckett's Summer Bucket List: St. Charles Food Trucks

Tuesday, April 21, 2015


St. Charles is awesome. I am so impressed with how lively this little town is. I know I've mentioned it before, but I and just really grateful to have moved to a town that I enjoy so much. It could have been so different!

St. Charles stays busy almost year around. There is always something to do. One of the fun activities they host from spring through fall is their Food Trucks. Every few weeks, the trucks gather, artists come out to play music, and there is fun to be had! Now, this event is probably particularly appealing to me because I. LOVE. FOOD. I especially love an opportunity to experience new foods from different places. Beckett is no different. He'll try anything you put in front of him.

Tonight we had a really great time with my brother & his family at the first Food Truck event of the season. It was a beautiful (although rather chilly) evening, and a perfect opportunity to just get out of the house (and not make dinner!).

All loaded up & ready to eat!
Beckett's first experience with Indian Cuisine. Samosas and Chole. YUM.

Ok. So while not very original, SUPER DELISH.

Staying entertained with our cousins!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs