Baby Shower #1!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

For a girl who loves to be the center of attention, I sure was intimidated to attend my first baby shower today. I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm surely not cut out to be a mom. And is this whole baby situation REALLY happening? According to the explosion of diapers and miniature people clothing in my living room, the answer to that is a resounding YES!

The baby shower was AMAZING. Brian and I are blown away by the love shown through this sweet afternoon of well wishes and baby gifts. We are so grateful to Rachel, Katie, and Jennifer for laboring to create such a beautiful event and to all of our friends in the area (and especially those who traveled in!) who attended and brought so many necessary items for Baby Beckett!


One shower down, two more to go! I think we're well on our way to be as prepared as possible for the newest addition to this blessed family. 



Sweet friends Katie, Ashley, and Lynette. Enjoying Katie's YUMMY food. Rachel was in charge of the organization and beautiful decor.


Church & Kentucky Friends


Jennifer had some very cute games lined up! Here we're playing The Price is Right...
I have no clue what I'm doing. The winner of this game was a mother of FIVE! Go Tammy!


I'm obviously thrilled with this outfit. SO CUTE!




LOVE the Kentucky diaper cake by Savannah Westerfield! It was sad seeing it come apart to pack it!


We were given a couple homemade blankets. I am so impressed with the talent and hand work! 


That's my "aaawwwwww" face.

"Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out."
- Anonymous, Some eCards

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs