American Girl Adventure

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Growing up I was never an American Girl person. I didn't really even know it was a thing until I was older, and then I mostly thought it was silly. I have mommy friends who are AG obsessed and I definitely just humored the conversations that I naively assumed I would never be part of "that" world.

You guys.

I was so. wrong.


On Friday, Brittany and I loaded up the girls for our very first girls only road trip!! I have been WAITING for this day! We love that these cousins are growing up together and taking a trip to Chicago for Avaya's 7th birthday was EXACTLY what I call perfection. 

We pretty much started swooning the moment we walked into the GINORMOUS store. It's amazing. Both girls got to pick out a doll. Avaya chose a doll that resembled herself (beautiful, obviously), and Charlie chose the doll of the year, Blair, whom we all adore.


We're all obsessed with Blair. She's a stinkin' cute farm girl. Charlie is straight up obsessed with her farmhouse & restaurant. She spent as much time as she could manage playing with it in the store. I definitely called Brian asking if I could buy this ridiculously expensive doll house.

I got an emphatic "NO." (But it's officially on the wish list).


After we shopped, we ate at the most adorable cafe EVER. The dolls had their own seats and place settings!! What?! Avaya got a stinkin cute cake and we ate an amaaazingly delicious lunch. It was a FANTASTIC DAY!!



Brittany and I MAY have been just as entertained as the girls. We're so grateful for a chance at this super fun girls' day! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs