Happy Birthday to ME! :)

Thursday, June 13, 2013


I am THE luckiest girl in the world. I am so grateful for my incredible hubby and all of my wonderful family. For my (28th!) birthday this year, Brian went all out with the most AMAZING surprise ever! :) For our wedding, we had all stayed at Oak Haven Resort. Everyone loved it and my family talks often about getting together there again. So, Brian planned for the family to all come together and enjoy another weekend!! My grandparents, parents, aunts, brother & sister in law, niece and nephew, and a TON of great friends joined us throughout the weekend, including for a surprise party on Saturday! What a blessing. Here are some highlights ;)
Awwww. Brian, me, and baby bump.


Spending time in Gatlinburg. Can't wait to be closer to these two!
So grateful to spend time with these wonderful grandparents I never get to see!

A whole weekend with this sweet, big personality. This particular picture is the influence of Uncle Russ.

Uncle B & Eli roasting s'mores. 

The whole gang at our bonfire. There really is a fire there. See the smoke?

Gift opening! This one is from Mom. I don't think she intended that towel for me.  :)

Me and my baby bump about to blow out some candles. I felt like a 6 year old again.
Best. Day. Ever.

Gift opening :) 

This quilt is definitely one of my all time favorite gifts. Mom made this quilt out of my old Johnson t-shirts! It was her very first attempt at a quilt. She swears it'll also be her last. I LOVE IT. 
Sweet hubby! How did you know I wanted an iPad?? ;)
I've only been not-so-subtly hinting for a year.

My money wall. Haahaha. This was a highlight.
I would share some of the comments they wrote on the money but... no.

All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
 - George Harrison

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs