Vegas, Baby!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Recently, Brian's company started a tradition of an annual company trip. Their first trip, two years ago, was to Miami, Florida. I didn't get to go for several reasons... but this year, I wasn't missing out! This July was my first ever visit to Las Vegas, NV! It was awesome. We spent most of our time sightseeing. I was amazed at how much there is to see and do (outside of gambling & drinking) in Vegas! We saw The Lion King, visited different hotels (where I met Dick Butkus), took a trip to the Grand Canyon, rented a cabana by an AWESOME pool/club combination, and had an absolute blast getting to know Brian's co-workers. Even better, we had friends and family come visit from California! Orleatha and Chris flew in to hang out for a few days, which was absolutely phenomenal. I also arranged with Tamara a surprise visit from her, Steph, and Gram! Brian was definitely surprised.

Tam, Steph, Brian, Chris, Me, & Orleatha!

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting....

The LEP gang

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs