Mom's 50th Bday!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Can you believe my hot mom is 50? I know right? Most can't. She's just way too hot. I'm glad I got her genes. So in celebration of Mom's birthday, all of us kids headed down to Dallas for a long weekend! We stayed with Devin & Katie in their beautiful new home. We arrived on Friday. Saturday morning, I woke up with a stomach bug and ended up spending most of my morning getting rid of my dinner. Yikes. After an eventful morning (attempting to convince my family I was NOT pregnant), we had family Christmas! Mom had shipped a PLETHORA of gifts down to Texas, and Katie & Devin made a fantabulous Christmas dinner. Sunday we had family pictures and then did a scavenger hunt around Dallas!  We had Hibashi for dinner and spent the evening playing games as a family. Then it was Brian's turn with the same stomach bug :) It was a new kind of Christmas... a week early and with no snow... but it was wonderful :) 








“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”
Mother Teresa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs